Saturday, November 26, 2016

http://news.stanford.edu/2005/06/14/jobs-061505/

After watched this aw-inspiring speech, I was shocked and realized many things.

There are some good sentences I founded 

1.You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward, you have to trust that dots will somehow connect in your future 

2.Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith

3.The only way to do great work is to love what you do

4.“If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.”

5.Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

This speech gave me lots of opinion, tell the truth I am confused about what I can do in the future, what I should do after I graduate? Those questions bother me few months, I was trapped. And the speech let me learn a lot and gives me directions, I'll do my best to achieve my goal without hesitation.

1 comment:

  1. So you were once confused? Glad to know this speech gave you some directions to go, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete